[757labs] fake or not?

Nathan McGuirt nathan at meltphace.org
Thu Mar 22 09:06:49 EDT 2012

Burden of proof is on the person making the claim, and video is easily doctored. It also makes no sense that the very flat surface of his 'wing' is luffing in the breeze, which to me would indicate that it's not generating any lift. At best this looks like someone with a hang glider and some 3d studio skills.