[757labs] virginia mirror of raspberrypi images

jon bremner jbrem003 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 14:16:02 EST 2012

I know a photographer, jeff edney performs "prenatal photography" where he
takes photo and video with medical grade equipment as a photographer.

-J

On Thursday, March 8, 2012, Michael Ross <757labs at oneross.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the link.
> Makes me wonder where a 'civilian' like me (ie hobbyist, non-business
entity)  could go to have non-medicinal x-rays like this done, and how much
it would cost.  Probably not something you'd want to DIY (though it might
be fun!).
> Does anyone have experience with 'inspection as a service' in the seven
cities, or experience with the machines (pricing, reconditioning, etc.)?

http://hardware.slashdot.org/story/12/03/08/1413227/raspberry-pi-production-delayed-by-factorys-assembly-flub?utm_source=slashdot&utm_medium=facebook

>>> 757labs at 757labs.org

--
*Jonathan Bremner