[757labs] virginia mirror of raspberrypi images

Michael Ross 757labs at oneross.com
Thu Mar 8 13:49:30 EST 2012

I've been duty officer when the shipyard imaged welds on submarines...  At
least in the early aughts they brought a ridiculously hot source (multiple
curies I think) in that had a remotely operated shutter on the integral
shielding, stepped behind some shielding and said cheese (door on the
container for the source opened, shone through the weld and illuminated
some film, then the door shut).  We had to evacuate half the boat while
they were doing it.

Fun times...