[757labs] virginia mirror of raspberrypi images

Michael Ross 757labs at oneross.com
Thu Mar 8 13:15:25 EST 2012

Thanks for the link.

Makes me wonder where a 'civilian' like me (ie hobbyist, non-business
entity)  could go to have non-medicinal x-rays like this done, and how much
it would cost.  Probably not something you'd want to DIY (though it might
be fun!).

Does anyone have experience with 'inspection as a service' in the seven
cities, or experience with the machines (pricing, reconditioning, etc.)?