[757labs] Jason Scott kickstarter

Michael Buckbee michaelbuckbee at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 12:48:38 EDT 2011

Jason Scott is a great guy and beyond these documentaries he is at the
forefront of doing wide scale digital preservation (rescuing old games and
programs off of 5.25" floppies, archiving sites disappearing from the
internet, downloading every podcast in existence in the first couple years
of such a thing, etc).

- Mike